Register - Transformation Routemap webinar series
Get weekly advice and support on your high street's journey: from COVID-19 crisis to recovery, and recovery to transformation.
Join our webinar series - every Friday starting 19th June | 2.00-3.00pm
Since March, place leaders have been managing the impact of COVID-19 on our nation's high streets. We know that returning to the 'old normal' is not a recipe for long-term success, as habits change and our towns and cities are expected to change too.
So, how can high streets adapt?
What are the key principles for place leaders?
And, how can towns and cities transition from crisis to recovery, and then to longer-term transformation?
Register for our five-part webinar series
- Join Professor Cathy Parker, Research Director, and Simon Quin, Executive Director, of the High Streets Task Force
- Hear from other guest speakers with experience of responding to COVID-19 impact
- Find out about the 4R strategies for transformation - repositioning, reinventing, rebranding, and restructuring
- Learn from best practice in management of high streets - from new, collaborative visions, to effective partnerships, communication and delivery.
The series will take place take place every Friday until 17th July:
(All 2.00pm - 3.00pm)
- Jun 19 - Reopening the high street - From recovery to transformation
- Jun 26 - Restructuring - Building capacity, partnerships and assessing the need for spatial change
- Jul 3 - Repositioning - Developing collaborative, inspiring visions that achieve change
- Jul 10 - Rebranding - Engendering pride, commitment and place attachment through engaging communication
- Jul 17 - Reinventing - Making vital and viable multifunctional hubs